About Fixed Pin
In the spring of 2008, we set out on a different type of mission. We envisioned building a company that would help share our love for dramatic exposure, awe-inspiring crags, and crisp mountain air. Our plan? Give active people the tools and information they need for a day in the mountains. Over a decade later, we have partnered with gifted artists, authors, and storytellers to publish dozens of guidebooks on some of the world's most iconic outdoor areas.
At our core, we exist to:
- Benefit the climbing community through innovative, high-quality, and user-friendly guidebooks
- Promote climbing ethics that benefit the long-term sustainability of the climbing community
- Conduct business in a socially, economically and environmentally sustainable fashion
Organizations We Support
In 2019, Fixed Pin introduced our 1% for stewardship campaign. Through this program, we are donating 1% of our revenue to the following climbing stewardship organizations:
- Access Fund
- American Alpine Club
- Boulder Climbing Community
- Pikes Peak Climbers Coalition
- Northern Colorado Climbers Alliance
About Our Founder
|Ben Schneider started climbing as soon as he could walk, beginning with jungle gyms and chimneying in the doorways of his parents' house in Denver. He started climbing outside after his parents moved to Boulder when he was 14. He has enjoyed big wall climbing in Yosemite, crack climbing in the desert, bouldering in Hueco Tanks, and many others.